proclaim the grace of God

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Valentine Day Songs

For the previous two years I have written some Valentine Day poems for my bride and a good friend of mine, Michael Middleton, has tweaked the words (even written a chorus for "Once Again") and written the music and helped create two wonderful songs.

A third one has been written and is in the works of becoming the next #1 Billboard song in the nation, but until we finish that I thought I would leave you a link to check out the first two songs.

The first song was called "VDay Poem" and the follow-up smash hit the next year was "Once Again." If you know the history with Stephenie and I, "Once Again" will make more sense, but if you don't, listen to it anyway and let Michael know he can really sing and he plays a mean guitar. He's a stud athlete, too. He has a third song "Valentine Day Curse", which he wrote and produced before I met him, but check out his songs on his site.

Anyhow, I love Stephenie and feel free to check out Michael's site and listen to the jams at Michael's site.

1 Comments:

  • Hey brother...
    Sorry I have not contacted you. I deleted your message accidentally (spelling?). Email me: lt_palculict@hotmail.com

    - Bobby P.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home