proclaim the grace of God

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Astros in 6!

This is a pre-Game 6 blog for those Astros. We have Roy O pitching tonight, so I predicting a win. I am confident. Lidge is still Lights Out. He'll be back. Read Billy Wagner's comments on him from ESPN:

Wagner isn't as worried about Lidge's psyche as he is about the psyche of those around him -- and whether the Astros would be tempted to walk Pujols next time around.
"I hope they allow him to go out and face that guy the next time," Wagner said. "He might give up another home run -- but I doubt it. In fact, I'd take that to the bank.
"This kid is destined for greatness," said Billy Wagner. "If they stay with him, and he's on teams that get him to the playoffs, he's the next Mariano Rivera, without a doubt. Ever see the hitters' faces when they come up to hit against him? They're just hoping to find one ball they might put in play. He needs to remember that now."

Astros will win 5-1. Get ready Chicago!

2 Comments:

  • Billy, it's 5-1 in the top of the 7th with 2 outs. We'll see how your prediction holds up. I will be happy if you're right, but I'll take 8-1 too.

    By Blogger Jason M. Kates, At 9:41 PM  

  • NICE FREAKING CALL!!

    WE'RE GOING TO THE SHOW!!

    ASTROS ALL THE WAY, BABY!!

    By Blogger Jason M. Kates, At 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home