proclaim the grace of God

Monday, October 10, 2005

Astros win the NLDS!


Need I say anything more? That was indeed the greatest game I have ever watched. I had the honor of going to the previous game (Saturday's 7-2 win) with my girlfriend Stephenie and we had a blast. I am not as bad as Jimmy Fallon in Fever Pitch, but I have been faithfully cheering on the Astros for 20 years and these last two years have been great. I love these guys and let's knock out the Cards this time! Look for us this Saturday as we sit in the upperdeck this time to watch game three!

Sorry for the delay in posts. Work and school have kept me busy. I'll post something else soon. Thanks to whoever still visits this site! blessings. . .

4 Comments:

  • The Astros are the team of destiny this season. This stuff does not happen in a normal year. They are simply setting up GREAT chapters for the book to be written after the World Series.

    Hang in there with the business. Stay in the Word...

    I love the Astros!

    By Blogger Jason M. Kates, At 4:36 PM  

  • Go Stros! Glad we got the split last night! Now we are in pretty good shape coming back to H-Town.

    Hey, check your e-mail...Have a great day!

    TBC

    By Blogger Travis Cardwell, At 11:52 AM  

  • I am not sure, but it seems like a 'christian' should spend more of their time talking about Jesus rather than baseball. Right?? Is your God really concerned with the Astros winning or losing a game?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:41 PM  

  • Tell me 'anonymous' is joking. God definitely cares about the Astros. Isn't that obvious? This will be proved starting at 7:00 tonight. The Cardinals are the devil!

    ;)

    By Blogger Jason M. Kates, At 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home