proclaim the grace of God

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sermons

Travis Cardwell has been preaching through the book of Acts at our church and it has been so encouraging to dive into this book. All of his sermons have been tasty meals for my soul and I would encourage you to go here to check them out.

If you only have time to listen to one sermon check out his most recent sermon on Acts 2:37-41 entitled "How Can I Be Saved?" Travis lays down the full Gospel message which is powerful, truthful, confrontational, and full of life and hope. Whether you are not clear on the Gospel or it is something you rejoice in a lot this sermon is worth your time.

1 Comments:

  • We were going through Acts in my last Bible study class. Great stuff in that book. If I ever get a second I'll check out one of Cardwell's sermons...

    By Blogger Jason M. Kates, At 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home